Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Home: Office Re-mix

All this back to school talk has me thinking about updating my office space. Or, it could be this ( venti starbucks coffee) that has me w.i.r.e.d,.. and what makes you want to spend all your waking hours working then a fun office? I pulled inspiration from these pictures to re-think my space. I want a fun, almost 'teenish' but still feminine space by using the white furniture I already have, and then add pops of color for a playful feel.




 I already have the backbones to the room. (1) vintage white desk (2) a black chair that anchors the space (although I'm digging the white chairs in the pictures) (3). nice clean lines in a floor lamp (4)and don't forget the feminine touch of the white fur rug.





To play up the drab office, I want to incorporate some color in a fun, yet still professional way. (1)The big white bookcase will help anchor the room giving me alot of space to keep all my catalogs, books, and forever flowing paperwork. By tucking everything away in the ( 5) large white boxes it keep the place looking clean, and clutter free. How fun is this (4) red credenza? The perfect vintage piece to add a pop of color along the wall behind my white desk. I can use this piece to house all those ugly wires, the printer, scanner and the not-so-pretty-office supplies ( think extra printing paper, packaging tape and binders). And, that (6) lamp. s-w-o-o-n. With the mirror finsih on the lamp, it also works to check your teeth after lunch. High five for the extra bang for your buck! How cheeky is this (7) art print? Those lips make me smile everytime. For that extra special touch, I am going to hang this beauty of a (3) chandlier to keep it elegant in a casual way.


Wear this Office


This outfit brings out the kid in me. I love how it is pulled together with the big chunky gold watch, and the classy floral ring, while the toms keep it laid back. The white skinnes play up the mature side. This is perfect for my casual Fridays. Where would you where this outfit? A night out to Barnes and Noble? Casual movie night?

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments rule

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...