Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Flora Inspiration: Stella


I found this beauty ( Hemerocallis Stella De Oro) in my garden yesterday. They make the perfect cut flower to bring into the house for instant sunshine.  When I woke up this morning and stumbled into the kitchen grabbing for morning coffee and toast. This little guy gave me the jumpstart I needed to get up and head out the door. I'm grabbing a book, jumping in the Wrangler and headed to Lake Michigan.

Wear this Flower


What item in your house gives you that extra little motavation to get up and moving? To get 'mentally' moving I always leave my favorite book bedside so I can dig in early in the morning or late at night. I love those early hours on the weekend when the hubs is sleeping and I am wide awake. I reach for the my book and an hour later, I'm chapters in, and mentally stimulated and ready for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments rule

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...